| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Los Andes in August is very mild at 17.1 °C (62.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In August the average daily temperature variation/ range is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in August is wet. A significant 393mm (15.5in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 12:43 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Los Andes August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Los Andes, El Salvador
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Los Andes:
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) NE
- Tela, Honduras - 309.8 kms (192.5 miles) NE
- La Mesa, Honduras - 254.1 kms (157.9 miles) NE
- Catacamas, Honduras - 416.1 kms (258.5 miles) ENE
- Santa Rosa C., Honduras - 137.1 kms (85.2 miles) NE
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 263.3 kms (163.6 miles) E
- San Salvador, El Salvador - 51.9 kms (32.2 miles) ESE
- Ilopango, El Salvador - 61 kms (37.9 miles) ESE
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 344 kms (213.8 miles) E
- Condega, Nicaragua - 356 kms (221.2 miles) E
- Choluteca, Honduras - 277.4 kms (172.4 miles) ESE
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 305.6 kms (189.9 miles) ESE
- Managua, Nicaragua - 406.7 kms (252.7 miles) ESE